The presented work is the logical continuation of the research carrying the title “The Motivation and Methodological Aspects of Psycho-Pedagogical Accompaniment of the Scientific-Practical Activity of Students-Psychologists” published in the scientific collection “Problems of Education in the 21st Century”, Volume 2, 2007, “Variety of Education in Central and Eastern Europe”.
In addition to the two earlier presented stages of the psycho-pedagogical research (the diagnostic and forming) the results of the third stage devoted to the efficiency identification of the presented system of the scientific and practical activity of students have been analyzed.
In our opinion the efficiency of the continuous system that is an integral component part for the training of qualified specialists and that was defined through the notion “scientific and practical activity” is expressed in:
1) the development of the specialist’s ability successfully project and discover earlier unknown ways to solve coming problems;
2) the ability to work out in the teaching process some evaluating mechanisms for the cognitive activity that include the modeling and comprehension of problem situations, the forming of aims, the planning and the evaluation of activities, the making of hypothesis and analogies;
3) the support in discovering of the research potential of a future specialist;
4) the development of the personal position in the educational and research activity;
5) the stimulation of the “breaking” the limits of the curriculum, deliberate self-determination
6) the orientation of the educational process of a student to the individual research activity otherwise it is impossible to create the educational environment where a new type specialist – teacher-researcher ready for the innovative activity, the participation in the reforming test – research work by using individual creative approach as one of the productive interactive forms of teachers and students.
The efficiency is proved by:
• the increase in the quantity of students aimed at the pedagogical activity and having the formed general educational and pedagogical abilities;
• the meaning growth of the educational and familiarization practice in students’ minds;
• the increase of the creative activity;
• the readiness for using the results of the educational and familiarization practice on the subsequent stages of the professional training.