Journal of Baltic Science Education (JBSE) publishes original scientific research articles in the field of Natural Science Education and related areas for all educational levels. It is possible to publish special (thematic) issues of JBSE. The papers should be submitted and will be published in English. JBSE will promote to establish contacts between researchers and practical educators both in the Baltic countries and countries around.
The authors of the manuscripts are responsible for the scientific content and novelty of the research materials. Articles, published before in other international journals or papers' collections will not be accepted for publication in JBSE.
As a publication that represents a variety of cross-disciplinary interests, both theoretical and practical, the JBSE invites manuscripts on a wide range of topics, especially in the following areas:
- Didactics of natural sciences (physics, chemistry, biology, ecology etc.);
- Theory and practice in natural science teacher education;
- Integrated natural science education;
- Natural science and technological literacy;
- General and professional science education;
- Philosophical, political, economical and social aspects of natural science education;
- The standardisation of natural science education;
- The Role of Science and Technology Education in Modern Society;
- Science and Technology Education in All Levels of Education System;
- Modern ICT in the Process of Science and Technology Education;
- Ergonomical Aspects of Science and Technology Education;
- Interdisciplinary Interaction in Science and Technology Education;
- The Humanistic and Cultural Aspects of Science and Technology Education;
- The Perspectives of Science and Technology Education in the New Millennium;
- Intelectual Technologies in Science and Technology Education;
- Science and Technology Education for Sustainable Development etc.